Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.610 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,134 (1,987 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)