Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.203 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,795 (7,052 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)