Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.891 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,849 (4,622 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)