Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.859 INR / MAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,740 (4,627 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)