Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.410 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,648 (R$ 6,061) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)