Cost of living comparison between Sete Lagoas, Brazil and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.218 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,197 (R$ 1,046) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)