Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,294 (€553) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)