Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,906 (€220) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)