Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.960 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,799 (RM2,059) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)