Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05813 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,543 (₩405,010) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (36 minutes ago)