Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05898 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,846 (₩607,761) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)