Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05831 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 89% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,484 (₩505,611) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (30 minutes ago)