Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨377,823 (¥586,153) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨283,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)