Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨370,281 (¥599,148) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨276,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)