Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19672 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨24,936 (126,760 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)