Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21396 INR / KZT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨16,758 (78,323 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)