Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00487 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,234 (Rp 4,770,010) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)