Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.165 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,261 ($612) in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)