Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.035 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,830 ($720) in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (about 1 hour ago)