Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.981 INR / CHF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 77% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,400 (CHF 948) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)