Cost of living comparison between Schaffhausen, Switzerland and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.347 INR / CHF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 103% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,337 (CHF 376) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (40 minutes ago)