Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.572 INR / CHF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 87% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,097 (CHF 801) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)