Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.344 INR / CHF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 101% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,665 (CHF 559) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (31 minutes ago)