Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.745 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,625 ($684) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (36 minutes ago)