Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.274 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,002 (1,106 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (40 minutes ago)