Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.853 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,729 (1,371 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)