Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.670 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,868 (2,452 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)