Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.058 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,859 (24,710 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)