Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.115 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨256,471 (121,264 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨219,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)