Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.379 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,633 (€597) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)