Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,935 (€255) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)