Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.118 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨282,590 (C$5,320) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨220,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (33 minutes ago)