Cost of living comparison between Sarnia, Canada and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.132 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,652 (C$502) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)