Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.596 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨241,572 (C$4,425) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨194,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)