Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.077 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,291 (C$346) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)