Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.043 INR / CAD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,875 (C$737) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)