Cost of living comparison between Sargodha, Pakistan and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.650 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,622 (₨31,717) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)