Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.085 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨49,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨44,163 (руб 40,694) in Saransk.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)