Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.294 INR / BAM
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,023 (3,525KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨128,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)