Cost of living comparison between Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.511 INR / BAM
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,954 (479KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)