Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.873 INR / BAM
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,221 (576KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)