Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨375,128 (¥606,325) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨268,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)