Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,692 (¥83,983) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)