Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,219 (¥82,036) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)