Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,256 (¥52,814) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)