Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,940 (¥43,684) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)