Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,214 (¥76,592) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (19 minutes ago)