Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00327 INR / STD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨35,867 (10,964,866 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)