Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00320 INR / STD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,800 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,479 (1,711,040 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)