Cost of living comparison between São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00296 INR / STD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨17,362 (5,873,193 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)