Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,372 prices entered by 1,049 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.391 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,409 (R$ 2,031) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)