Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,817 prices entered by 1,055 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.294 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,115 (R$ 2,338) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)