Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,994 prices entered by 1,094 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.264 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,347 (R$ 1,350) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (34 minutes ago)