Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.972 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,565 (R$ 10,042) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨179,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)