Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.892 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,708 (R$ 9,485) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨156,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (27 minutes ago)