Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.410 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,208 (R$ 9,696) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨168,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)