Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.350 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,204 (R$ 9,112) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨154,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)