Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.450 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,740 (R$ 8,925) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨145,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)