Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.938 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,789 (R$ 7,347) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨119,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)