Cost of living comparison between Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.751 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,682 (R$ 1,098) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)