Cost of living comparison between Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.218 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,338 (R$ 1,053) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (31 minutes ago)