Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.391 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,098 (R$ 1,868) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)