Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,009 (R$ 1,042) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)