Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.187 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,097 (R$ 3,524) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)