Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,161 (R$ 1,763) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.10 (about 2 hours ago)