Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.586 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,501 (R$ 1,915) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)