Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.311 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,824 (R$ 6,309) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)