Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.279 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,819 (R$ 6,117) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)