Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.751 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,507 (R$ 785) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)