Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.162 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,523 (R$ 781) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)