Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.422 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,425 (R$ 1,234) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)