Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.360 INR / DOP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,391 (RD$ 15,726) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)