Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.377 INR / DOP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,176 (RD$ 31,356) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)