Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.461 INR / DOP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,235 (RD$ 15,219) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)