Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,471 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.369 INR / DOP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,587 (RD$ 136,289) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨159,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)