Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,519 (R$ 1,940) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)