Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.329 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,705 (Php15,584) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)