Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.362 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,830 (Php15,296) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (44 minutes ago)