Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.368 INR / DOP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,805 (RD$ 25,435) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨450 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)