Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.455 INR / DOP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,017 (RD$ 17,190) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)