Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.034 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,279 (239 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (31 minutes ago)