Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.505 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,760 (368 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (22 minutes ago)