Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.160 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,250 (238 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)