Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,406 (€496) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$645 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (25 minutes ago)