Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,194 (€2,705) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨175,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 2 hours ago)