Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02328 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,736 (COL$4,112,148) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)