Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02242 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,667 (COL$1,412,544) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)