Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02273 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,566 (COL$1,741,019) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)