Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02219 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,498 (COL$1,464,638) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)