Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02401 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,877 (COL$5,535,059) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨123,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Queretaro costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 19,780 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)