Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02165 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,547 (COL$1,595,987) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (about 1 hour ago)