Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,592 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10354 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,899 (CH$327,391) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $800 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (29 minutes ago)