Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,064 (€571) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)