Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,446 (€518) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)