Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00085 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,513 (Bs 6,455,860) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anyang costs ₩8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)