Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02330 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,828 (COL$1,322,946) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)