Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02329 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,185 (COL$823,595) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)