Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,962 (COL$701,362) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)