Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,112 (R$ 1,763) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (40 minutes ago)