Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.552 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,499 (R$ 5,848) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)