Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.775 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,202 (R$ 6,078) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)