Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.490 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,006 (R$ 1,806) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (43 minutes ago)