Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.549 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,631 (R$ 4,670) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)