Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.456 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,300 (R$ 1,775) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (44 minutes ago)