Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,282 (€281) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €16 (29 minutes ago)