Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.653 INR / BOB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,052 ($b16,684) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨141,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)