Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.916 INR / BOB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨194,436 ($b19,608) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨169,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)