Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.292 INR / BOB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,224 ($b4,221) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)