Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.461 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨7,852 (118 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,200 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)