Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.819 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,551 (573 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (31 minutes ago)