Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,806 (R$ 1,203) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)