Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.160 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,211 ($326) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)