Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.897 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,688 (788TL) in Sanliurfa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (44 minutes ago)